Connect your multiple Bluetooth speakers with one device in just a second. it was not possible to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth to several devices simultaneously. Today, thanks to some applications, this has become feasible.
Such an improvement is very practical. Especially when you are in a group or at picnic places you want to need the music of good quality. Obviously, a single smartphone can’t qualitatively broadcast sound for a group of people.
How to use Bluetooth Speaker in Party Mode?
To start using a party mode, make sure both speakers are turned on. Check that one of the speakers is connected to your mobile device via Bluetooth.
On the speaker that is connected to your device, press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume + keys simultaneously.
Release these keys as soon as you hear the message “Press the Bluetooth and volume down buttons simultaneously on a second Bose device”.If you want To Connect Wireless Speakers To A Stereo Receiver Click here
On the second speaker, simultaneously press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume – key. Release them when the speaker beeps.
After 10 seconds you will hear “Party mode” on both speakers simultaneously. Party mode is now activated. You can now listen to music on your two speakers using your mobile device.
- In the same room or outdoors
- Make sure that there is no interference between them
How to use in stereo mode
To start with stereo mode use one of the speakers, press, and hold the Bluetooth and Volume + key simultaneously. Just release the buttons when you hear the sound “Stereo mode”.
You will hear a “Left” indication on the left speaker and a “Right” indication on the right speaker.
Stereo mode is now activated. You can now listen to music on stereo using your mobile device. See the steps above To switch from party mode to stereo mode.
simultaneously press the Bluetooth and Volume + keys.
- Just press the Bluetooth button and wait for “Bose speakers unlinked”
- Simultaneously press and hold the Multifunction button and Volume + until you hear “Bose speakers unlinked”
- Press Power to turn off the speaker
Samsung & Dual Audio
Samsung smartphones also have a function that can synchronize two Bluetooth devices (speakers). This is the Dual Audio function.
It’s more restrictive than other apps in terms of the number of paired devices, but better than Bose and Ultimate Ears because it can connect to any Bluetooth device.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8, S+, or newer, you can take advantage of Samsung’s Bluetooth Dual Audio, which works with most Bluetooth speakers and headphones (Bluetooth 5 is not required).
To activate Samsung Dual Audio, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Advanced in the upper right corner.
- Select Dual Audio and flip the toggle to on.
- To use Dual Audio, connect your phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of them, and the sound will be transmitted to both.
- If you try to add a third, the first paired device will be disconnected.
7.1. Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo can connect to one Bluetooth speaker at a time; Amazon has a list of certified Bluetooth speakers to work with the Echo. To do this with an Echo with a display, like the Echo Show or Echo Dot :
- Say ” go to settings,” or swipe down from the top of the Eco screen.
- Select Settings > Bluetooth .
- The list of available devices will show up.
- Select the speaker and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Alexa will tell you if the connection was successful.
You can use the Alexa app if your Amazon Echo doesn’t have a screen.
- From the menu, tap Alexa Devices, and then choose your Echo device.
- Click on Bluetooth Devices > Pair a new device.
- A list of available devices will appear in the app; tap the one you want and it’s ready.
Alternatively, you can say ” Get Connected ” to pair your Echo with the device you most recently connected to.